Yaskawa Company manufacturing in HVAC industry from 1988. This company is trying to manufacture products more than standards until now. Yasakawa produce main parts in fast growing market. Different customers demand flexibility, control, more power and variety of packages. Servo systems of Yaskawa Company run industrial machines with high precision and capability and can control one or two axes.
Yaskawa Rotary servo motors produced with different speed and capacities to help customers. SIGMA7 servomotors are according to IEC 61508 and have 24 bit high resolution encoder and the torque of these servomotors is maximum 350%.
- Semiconductor electronic industry
- Printing and tool machine
- CNC and machining
- Modal analysis simulation of operational systems and mechanical parts
- Massive engineering structure simulation such as buildings, bridges and tunnels
- Rotary structures simulation such as wind turbines, water turbines, gas compressors and combustion engines
- Sea structures simulation such as ships, boats etc.
- Simulation of car, truck, train and mobile systems
- Space structure simulation such as space stations, jets and space crafts.